Thursday, February 19, 2009

A busy mess..

Well today has pretty much been a busy mess. Ryan has been in and out of the house all day and I have been working my behind off around the house and with school.
Both the dogs had a bath, I did laundry, Mopped all the floors and Vacuumed. If you have met Bentley *Our Great Dane* then you can only imagine giving him a bath in our tub..lol.. I started by talking him into the tub...didn't work..Then I tryed pulling/lifting him..sooo did not work..Finely I got IN the tub and talked/pulled/lifted him in..lol.. And goodness now I'm TIRED! Piper was nothing, she's little and hops right in :) But oh no Ben had to be difficult. He was great once he was in the tub though :). Now I'm just waiting for Ryan to get home so that we can go shopping, we need food, hehe. And I desperately need cough drops and sugar for my tea. I hate being sick, blah! But, I'm hoping I'm over this soon so I can get back to running full speed :)
Oh we have great news today, about Ryan's meds. *Family message/IM if you would like to know more.*
Ok, well I have just pulled the rollers out of my hair and need to fix it :)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment