Wednesday, February 25, 2009

day to day

So today was a busy day. Most days are for us, haha.
We had to run some places so I brought my books along to study. I knew I would have to wait in the car for some of the things Ryan was having to take care of with work and I was a bit behind from being sick. I have done 40+ test in just the last 3 days, counting today.
We have to go back in for our Taxes because of my SSN sooo... we had to take care of that today and go back tomorrow. We also meet with the VA tomorrow for Ryan's disability. We have not yet heard back from the Army side to hear what their rating is for Ryan. We should start hearing things soon, however, the Army does have a mind of its own.
Well, I need to get Ryan going, we need to run to the store.

Bye for now all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment