Friday, February 20, 2009

Life from day to day.

Well, today Ryan sold the fish tank.. I'm okay with it. Not what I really wanted to do but, it went to some nice people.

Today we got an email about a House in UT for rent.. They are looking for some good renters. We're still not sure where we will be going. With family all over its very hard. We love everyone so much..

I'm so sick... I think Jim and the kids gave me there cold..lol.. Ryan was a sweetie though :) He brought me some sore throat drops home this morning! :) He is on a 24hr shift right now though, not so happy about that! Boo!! But oh well, I have lots of school work i can do to keep busy :)

Okay, well I'm going to go for now :) Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yuck ... I hate being sick too. Take care of yourselves and each other.

    ReplyDelete