Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer has come to an end..

Summer has come to an end and it is starting to cool off. We are having lots and lots of rain! Ryan and I are working on fixing up our home. We are remodeling everything about the house pretty much. Life has thrown us a few hard knocks, but God is good and he is helping us get through it all!
Between putting a lot of money out on our house, we are also trying to work it where we can come to UT. on Ryan's Thanksgiving break. Plain tickets are not cheap, Boo! I wish they were! We are also trying to see about going to AL. for part of Christmas this year so that we can see the Kids again. With how crazy life has been, between all of the VA stuff getting messed up, Ryan's college, My college, The house, Family getting sick, Losing loved ones.... Our little world has been thrown up and mixed all around a few times lately. But we are still standing strong and getting through life-one step and prayer at a time. Next month is my birthday (Oct.1st) and then we have our Anniversary is Nov. 21st. Ryan's Thanksgiving brake starts right before our Anny. so we are happy about that. I have CD's I am making right now for everyone, of the Kids stay with us this summer. I have everything done and ready about them except for getting music on them... I am having a hard time with that! It is very upsetting!
Mother and I have finely gotten our Jewelry Business on the web! (sorta) We are working on it still but it is coming along. We don't have even half of our jewelry on the site yet, but we are getting there. www.Native2StepDesigns.com, if you want to take a peek-see.
Well, I need to get going. I have school to do and things around here :)
Take care!

P.S. I have some pics to send out to you guys, Not the CD-just yet that is. But Ryan and I had our pics taken last month and we just got them back. I have them all ready to send out, but I need addresses! We seem to of misplaces them all during the move... I'm sure they are packed! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment