Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer fun!

So, it has been wonderful having the kids here! Joseph is so tall, Rachel is still Rachel :), and Micah is as sweet as always. Their all growing up so fast! They have been here since the 10th and so far we have been at my Aunts house with their 3 kids, all about the same ages as Joseph, Rach, and Micah. We have been to Oklahoma seeing my Mom and Dad, we have been to the water park, and to Arkansas seeing my Grandparents on their farm. We have been Kayaking and fishing, also. We have stayed busy and I really don't know where the time has gone! Tomorrow we are going to the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory, the Zoo and the Aquarium. We have lots of pics and all in all have had a wonderful time. We will be taking the kids back on the 27th, so our time is drawing to its end...
But we have had a great time! I'll be posting pics soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment