Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A busy day

Today I am rushing around trying to get everything cleaned up and the house ready for Joseph, Rachel, and Micah to get here. It has been crazy lately. Between being sick and healing so slowly, to all the loss that we have had to experience in the past few weeks.
I am working for a marketing company now, my first day is the 13th. I have to go and buy a new pair of black slacks as well as send in the rest of my paper work. I also, am thinking that at some point I am going to have to make time to go back to the Dr. because my medicine is making me become even more sick then I was. I now think I am getting thrush in my mouth, this medication is by far the worst I have ever been on. Not only am I healing slowly, I am getting sick from it. But, I do understand that my infection is awful, so I needed an extremely high medication.
So, some how I have to find out how to clean the house, get it ready, see the Dr., buy clothes for work on Sat. and send off my paper work... I so don't see me getting this all done in a DAY! One day... Only one day, because I am suppose to meet Ryan and the Kids in AR. tomorrow...
Oh my, I just never have time to be sick!

After I am done with my medication I will be going back into the Dr. to be looked over once more. They will be checking at that time if my tubes are working or if I have to have everything taken out... We are praying that God heals me and I don't have to have that done.

Ryan and I have tried to get pregnant for a while now. But, we have come to realize that God might not want us to have children that way. He just might want us to give a child a home that didn't have one before. To show them the love that they should be shown.

Ryan and I are not trying anymore, at least for a while. With all that my body has gone through and everything life has thrown at us with the loss of two babies, and losing two pets in such a short time, we need to breath... We need a break, without so much heartache..

But God does know best, and we have handed it all over to him.

Please Pray for Ryan and the kids as they make there way here tomorrow!! And Pray that I get everything ready :)

*We will post about Ryan and the Kids trip to FL. once they get here with there pics. :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment