Thursday, June 4, 2009

A very hard day...

Today is a very hard day.. We have had to put our beloved Cat, Mr. Sparkles down. We took him to the vet today because he was great and then all of the sudden he started going down hill. We found out that either his liver was being attacked or that his red blood cells were... We had to choices to choose between, either hook him up on I.V. and do a bunch of test or let him rest in peace and not hurt any more. We talked over the pros and cons of both and decided that it would be best for him if we would let him go. The vet told us that she would be more the willing to hook him up and run all the test, but that she felt it would do nothing more then keep him alive. But, he would never really get better... He simply went to sleep in my arms as I brushed him and he was given the shot. He was ready to go, he was ready to be out of pain and in heaven waiting on us.

Today I also found out that my baby Isabella passed away this last weekend when I was in the hospital. I was not told until now because I was so sick and everyone knew that I would want to give up and my body would not have been healing. Today, I have lost my 8yr old child. I never knew that I could feel this much pain and sickness. I did not think it possible for one to live through. I had her since she could fit in my hand, I was always talking about her and when she was not with me I would call and check on her and even talk to her over the phone.. Silly as it may seem, she was my baby, my child. We are not sure what happened to her, we just know that she was outside and then all of the sudden she was no longer alive..

Please pray that Ryan and I both can get past this pain and loss.

In loving Memory Of Mr. Spark & Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment