Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moving & Life up until now


As we have embarked on a new journey and embrace a new chapter of our life-we are having to say goodbye to a place that holds so many dear memories to us. Our first home together, the place that has held all or most of our "first" together. Some things you can never get back once you have lived them once already, all of you're "first". Life has been stressful from day one of packing. The move it's self went well. Mom and Dad came to help us and we had the U-Haul packed in one afternoon, or rather in a few hours after picking it up. We worked our hind ends off to make this all happen. It was all worth it, though. We had a lot of goodbye's and see-you-soon's that had to be said, and although they where sad themselves, they also had there own happy moments along with them.


The Kids, aka animals, were not so sure what to think about everything.
So, Ben tried to sleep most of the days while packing.
Piper, however, was all about watching and getting into trouble. She just knew I needed one more thing to clean up and thought it was so much fun to tear all her toys up. But, you gotta love the babies :) Lilly was to busy all day messing with the frogs to think much of anything about the moving boxes all around.
While Mr. Spark was so worried about us making him move from where he was sleeping all the time.



By the end of the day Mr. Spark and I plus the rest of the family were beat. Between having mixed feeling about moving and being sad about that plus being happy about finely being packed-the day was full of emotions that just simply can not be put in words.







We left Colorado Springs, CO. on 8 May 2009 at 0500.
Dad lead in the truck with Ryan following and Mom and I in close pursuit behind him. It was was an emotional trip but a good one as well. We all kept each other going and made it a fun experience as well.




Once we made it to Oklahoma everyone knew we were on the home stretch and even though we were all getting tired it seemed to give us a second wind that we had been needing. :)



We made it to our new home around 8pm that evening. We got a bit behind but still made it in time to go to bed at a good time. It was wonderful being out of the car and having a bed to sleep on! Some how the floor gets harder as we get older, I'm sure of it ;) It can't be age saying "Hi" it's got to be the floor getting harder. :)



We stayed in OK. getting things around a bit and then headed into AR. to see all the family there. Ryan and Anna had some play time out at the school while we watched Miss Emmy's track and field day. Seeing the family in AR. again was wonderful and much needed. For some reason it is a great stress reliever for Ryan and I both when we are there, maybe it is that life is just simple back there and is down to earth, I don't know. But I do know we love it.






I am a super proud Aunt :) and we just found out the my brother and his wife are expecting another little bundle!! I can't wait to be an Aunt again. But this girl, with those baby blues, will always be my little angel :) I love her bunches!!! She is a sweetheart!





Ryan and I have had a lot of emotional news since moving back home. I found out that I was Pregnant but no sooner did I find out that I was I found out that I was miscarrying the baby as well. I would not have, but I got an infection earlier in May and didn't know about it until it was to late to stop the miscarriage. My white blood cell count was 28,000 and I was in the ER. When in the ER they were thinking about keeping me because I was so sick that if I had not of made it to the ER the day I did, I would have went in a coma by the following day...
But, God is good and has taken care of me. He saw it that I made it in and that I was taken care of. Now, we are having to work on getting me better and that is not going as well. I am healing very slowly and the infection is taking it's own sweet time going away. I might have to have my right tube and ovary taken out depending on how well I heal. If that happens then it is God's will that it does. We are just so thankful that God is taking care of us and helping us get through this hard time.

Ryan is doing great back home. He is enjoying working outside with Mom and on the farm.
He is becoming himself again! The fun loving, not so stressed guy! He will be going down and picking his siblings up here soon to spend a few weeks with us for the summer! We can't wait to have them here! It will be great. :) Ryan, is working on getting in college right now for Computer Networking. He wants to start this coming fall, so that is wonderful.
I have applied for a job at the Library and had my interview today. It went well, but it still might be a few weeks before I hear back about it. Ryan and I are talking about building a house now. We have found out that we can build and buy property for around $70,000. We also could move into out new home within around a month.
So that is something we are talking about.

Well, it is midnight here and I am super tired from being sick and everything.
I will keep everyone posted and up to date more on this, I promise :)


*Sorry for any mistypes, it's been a LONG day*

No comments:

Post a Comment