Monday, June 8, 2009

Illyanna's 1st Birthday

Anna had her first birthday on the 5th and I was there to enjoy all the wonderful mess of the cake as well as the two birthday parties she ended up having :) Ryan is still in FL. with Stephen and Justin as well as the kids. He will be home on Thursday. So Ryan missed out on this memorable moment but I'm sure he will make up for is once he is home. Anna loves him!! As does he love her as well. :) If you notice in the pics. she have something on her head, those are her sunglasses that Uncle Ryan and Aunt Tia got her. She will hardly take them off now, hehe. I'm glad she loved them so much!

It's so hard to believe that we have already celebrated her 1st b-day! Time sure have flown by.
She is such a blessing, such a joy. It would have been so much harder to get through all the hardships that Ryan and I have gone through in the last few weeks without that smiling face of her's and those beautiful baby blue eyes :)

She is a big Granddaddy's girl :)




I am very proud to be this little girls Aunt. :) She is such a wonderful little girl!! :)
She got a lot of cute clothes and toys for her birthday and enjoyed her time, very much so :)
I am so glad that I was able to be there for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment